Saturday, September 03, 2005

Fortune is fickle

Fortune is fickle


The gods have deserted me. Out of favor is the one who was great. My body battered and torn, sprit lifted up from these hallowed grounds to feel the agony the defeat.

I too lightly looked upon the great migration, with contempt in my heart and blackness in my mind. Too drunk was I from the glories of previous triumphs that a mist of light-headedness descended upon me as battle commenced ( not too mention also using suspiciously Elven looking chaos knights, I knew I was cursed the moment they joined my army).

The gods deserted me, my amour failed and the once proud herald of chaos fled from whence they came.


Th3 agony of defeat, the pain of battle ….all so pleasurable…….

2 comments:

Junx said...

Indeed... He actually WAS drunk!! hahahah

voxcaster said...

And now we're full... burp!