Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Big Red Triumph

What a victory, we played Khorne Daemons vs Dwarves on Sat and it was quite interesting with the new rules....

First:

New rules Discovery

Frenzy rules have been changed and the troops with Frenzy lose them immediately Before rolling break test. This means that for example, if a witch elf unit meets and is outnumbered by a fear causing enemy and is later defeated in combat, it will automatically flee (unless they roll Insane Courage!) .

Report:

Not much to report actually, considering Jason conceded on the third turn. Bwahahahaa.. Anyway, I was nearly shot up in the first turn, he moved first and shot and got a hit on my Exalted Daemon with his cannon... however, I didn't even need to roll my Ward, cos he rolled a 1 to wound!!! Hee Hee..

Next came the shooting at my big unit of Bloodletters (15 of em). He got about 7 wounds and I saved all but 2 on a 5+ save!!! WAhahahahaha.... Khorne blesses he who believes....

Anyway, the rest of the game basically followed this trend. He charged me in turn 2 winning by like 6 and and I still roll a double 1 to stay in combat!!

Needless to say, with luck like this, I only had to hold on till my Thirster got into combat and started salsa-ing with his dwarves... Getting 5 deaths out of 7 attacks .... which promptly resulted in me winning through outnumber by fear, even tho a unit of letters had lost frenzy last turn.

Note -- at this point he had a unit of longbeards and clansmen(with Btle Std) in combat with two units of letters and my thirsters, all engaged on the front.

Obviously, after winning, I'd already killed off quite a lot of his troops and he conceded, knowing that I will overrun into the flank of his hammerers...

Life was good .... Karnigar Big Red Feasts in the glory of KHORNE!!!!

No comments: