Monday, September 07, 2009

New Developments with Junx

Hi Everyone,

We are all prepped to play PlanetStrike now. I've made and (almost) completed 1 Bastion.

The other stuff should arrive by this week. So by the next time we play, we should be able to play Planetstrike.

For your info, I lost terribly last week in Space Hulk, primarily because of insane rolls with Dylan and Jason.

Anyways, Rom is coming over for BFG one of the weekdays. I'll try to do up some blast markers.

As you can see, I have my days full building terrain in my favourite colour : GREY!

Basically, my upcoming projects after PlanetStrike is to finish up my Eldar Army.

Let's rumble!!!

1 comment:

voxcaster said...

+++Transmission decrypted
++++Captain Jason reports...
The Emperor blesses our weapons.
Sector secured. No brother marines were lost in action. All genestealer activity in the area is cleansed.

+++Transmission ends.