Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Ushabti and Casket Guard!

More painting done to TK stuff:


UNIT: Ushabti

BACKGROUND/THEME:

Ushabti Anub: ""

Likmid, Low Priest of Um: "What's he sayin' now?"

Humid, High Priest of Um: "I think it's 'Man with walking stick, boat, tortoise, axe.' "

Likmid, Low Priest of Um: "Well, what's that supposed to mean then?"

Humid, High Priest of Um: "I don't know, really. The Ushabti are cryptic even in the best of times."

Likmid, Low Priest of Um: "Hate these constructs, always having a mind of their own... *mutter* *mutter*..."

POINTS : 195





And the casket guard:

2 comments:

Junx said...

Wah.. all these pictures provokes both sadness (because I got cheated once for TK ) and an imperative to paint my Tomb Kings!!

Uzagudun said...

ah... yes, I heard about the cheating case. Sad lah.

On a brighter note, looks like the new TK coming out, so you can get all the shiny new stuff!