Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Got me dorf!

Yesterday I received my white dwarf in the mailbox.
I don't know about you guys, but I'm starting to get this feeling that I'm no longer really eagerly waiting for the next issues of our hallowed gaming magazine.
Maybe I'm starting to get jaded...
Maybe that's why we have our own blog space to write our own white dwarf articles.
Anyway, with a decent chunk of precious magazine space dedicated to a game that's really passe... unless they make a sequel to the movie... it's like Games Workshop can't bear to let go of the silly game even when the movie craze is over. I guess when you pay like millions of pounds to get licensing rights, it's hard to let go.
Anyway, amidst the trash, I found one gem of an article!

RHINOX CAVALRY. hur hur hur.

For all you people who think four legs are better than two... we ogres are starting to think the same too.

Anyway, i'm mightily tempted to field a couple of these guys... it's just the dollar cost (and the fact that they're one special and rare choice) that's setting me back... oh damn those forgeworld people.

Nonetheless. Hope to set up a game soon.
hur hur.

the horned rat.

1 comment:

Junx said...

Agreed.. the new white dwarf sucks!!! big time.. no battle reports for 40 k OR FB at all!! is it cos you had two the last issue??? This sucks!!!