Monday, September 25, 2006

7th Ed Changes

Hi guys,

How about we start a post on new house rules and also the changes that we've noticed about 7th Ed. The reason I propose this other than go fishing in forums for the complete changes is that if we write from our perspective, we can give our thoughts on how the game is actually played differently now...

I propose these House Rules ( that I can think of- feel free to add on please):

  1. If the Chaos Army is led my a Daemonic General, then all the Daemons in the army get their daemonic saves turned to normal ward saves
  2. Archers can get an additional rank only if they do not move. (This includes formation change - obviously if you're on a hill, you get 3 ranks if you don't move).
I'll post the changes from my point of view tomorrow.

Junx



powered by performancing firefox

No comments: