Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Stunning Relevation

I have just had one of those OMG moments...

I just realised that after selling off some of my dwarves and bretts and getting cheated of some Tomb Kings models, I am woefully short in terms of playable armies.

I have :
(fully 2.5k and above and playable for fantasy)

Wood Elf Army
Dark Elf Army ( Played 10 lost 10 and therefore retired till new army book)
Slayer Army (obviously a shit and giggles army which is nullified by new rulebook)
Bloodthirster Army

Nonplayable Fantasy:
Dwarves ( decided to retire them due to personal inability to adapt to lack of movement)
Brettonian (sold some)
Tomb Kings ( 2k only and missing a bone giant)

40K:

Tyranid army ( 2k and counting....)
Unbuilt Chaos Khorne army
Half a Sisters of Battle

This means I can technically only play with 3 regular armies at the moment with lots of models just taking up shelf space.... OMG!!!!

I need to revv up selling efforts and put lots of models on sale and rebuild my tomb kings!!! Raaarrgghhh !!!

No comments: