Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Summary

Hiya Fellas,
Been a bit busier of late, so have not been posting.
Seeing the new orc and goblin rumours have made me wanna collect an all goblin force again (gulp!),
Was thinking of a special character to lead the force, Grom sounds cool.

Anyway, thanks to the recent Blood Bowl games, been rather distracted.
I'm now working on two swamps. I've got the base done and now I'm shaping it.
Hopefully soon I'll sand them up and paint them. With some luck, I should be able to finish them next week.

I'm still assembling my high elves, but the progress is excruciatingly slow. I've only assembled the command group of the spear elves (minus their heads, but small inconvenience... heh heh).

I'll put up pics of the new swamps soon! Which means we can transfer Evan's swamp to one of our satellite gaming stations!

Oh by the way, Kelvin, the trailer for Mark of Chaos is damn cool lah. Makes me wanna play warhammer all over...

Happy Gaming!

No comments: