Monday, July 17, 2006

Estellan's High Elves

Whew! It's been a while since i've come here, but I do hope to come here more often. And I hope everyone else will too.

Thanks to Dylan for leaving his merry band of high elves at my place, I can now play more games with the High Elves! Kinda seeking new adversaries, because I've had two games so far with my trial list and they were both against the Hordes of Chaos.

Anyway, with a win and a draw, I've got a pretty good feel for the current list I'm fielding. Nonetheless, I've made some changes and will be introducing new character setups, and the much maligned Lothern Seaguard.

Of course, any advice for playing with the High Elves is always welcome and any challenges to battle would be even more welcome... hahaha

I do hope to post some 'work in progress' pictures as I go along to keep everyone inspired, as I turn my painting attention to my Elves. (Sorry Beastmen!!!)

On the terrain front, as we've just portioned out the 40k terrain (good luck with the Cities of Death! remember to post your action here!), I noted how bare my terrain rack is, so I'll be working on the Forgeworld Cottage and hopefully will get it done soon. Seeing how I still owe Dylan a dragon... looks like I better stop typing and start painting... hahaha

Cheers!
Jason

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»