Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Smell of Gunpowder...

The smell of gunpowder fills the air, seems like we are back in the warzone in the land of fantasy and the future of 40k...

Glad that we are trying to have regular games lately, least it pushing my motivation to paint fast as well. Well, guess I still need more practice with my brave men of the empire, and learn more from you guys. With the rumours of the new empire coming nearer and nearer to be true, I am really rushing to complete my last 15 archers, 5 swordmen and a couple of characters. By then, I will start recruitment for the new brave men of the empire! Hahaha... Looking forward to get my bretonnia started after this as well... same time also very tempting to jump along and painted some orges for my Dogs of War!

Click, click locked... stormbolters loaded, ready to fire, ready to rain bolts! The cities of death is the next cool thing I working on. Painting the building is indeed addictive. Finally completed my first building, working on the base and starting on the next one soon. Cant wait to try the new cities of death.

Well, though the rules for 40K is somehow weak, but overall I still do really enjoy it. Chucking dices and firing those bolters and hellgun sure make my day, whether I win or lose, what counts for is I can kick some demon butts and witches butts and purge some evil... haha. Especially if you digested a 40k novel, you sure feel like diving into the 40k world and fire more bolters.... Whatever how weak or poor 40k is, still I hope you guys would consider once a while jumping into the future for some trigger happy and shooting and assualt. Just looking forward to get back to 40k cities of death.... FOR THE EMPEROR!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»