Thursday, July 27, 2006

Lonely Junx

Dear diary,

Where is everyone?!??!?!!? It seems that I am the only one active on this blog.. which is sad.. because without Light .. there can be No Darkness...

Anyways, I am thinking of rejuvenating my Sisters of Battle army again, seeing as how I have all the infantry models of the army built and only need the Immolators and Penitent engines and Exorcist done up to have an army up ... Sigh.. more stuff to make ...

It seems that I have more and more stuff to make and no time to make them.. Seems like I'll never make it to painting my models ..hahahaha

Anyways, I am almost finishing my Jugger conversions and will be moving on to finishing up my Khorne Fantasy Daemon army in terms of basing and movement trays etc.. before I move on to Sisters .. bwahaha ...

I need to dedicate some down time to making models man .. which means I'm definitely out of the playing circuit for a while..

In the meantime, we have decided we shall be requisitioning an Imperial City to play Cities of Death with.. Hurrah !! Dylan had better read his Cities of Death before we start the next game... or he might just lose ..AGAIN!! .... bwahahahha...

No comments: