Monday, July 31, 2006

So many models, so little time

For the Emperor! Seem like its Cities of Death mood everyone is it? Been a long time since I command my Grey Knights to war. Trying to recall and refresh the Grey Knight tactics. Always dont have much faith when fighting swarm army using my grey knight... see so many enemies I loose faith already... Must pray to the Emperor and ask for more faith!

I still feel playing imperial guard in city fight would be much more fun and challenge (as if Grey Knight not challenging enough for me..haha) The 4+ cover save... make it so exciting to me... Now... trying to see if I can form a radical demonhunter army with IG... Just like the 40k novels, Inquisitor always ask help from the Imperial side, seldom space marines come along. And I want demonhost... Pass by serene center yesterday, wanted to get one more demonhost, sharks.. they dont even have demonhost.. sigh.

And also sisters... should have my sister out to shout "For the Emperor" too... they been having their beauty sleep too long.. haha

Ya... 6 archers done... 10 more to go.. and I am done with my men of the empire. Then will start my orges and heros... Oh ya, need to add few more knights to prepare for the 5 men to count as a rank for the new rules... Then I am finally done with empire and can wait for the new men to come...

Next, more urban planning needed, gonna get back to my buildings at the same time, more building to come later on...

Wa... lately got so so many many things to paint and be busy with.. suddenly find too many models too little time... haha

1 comment:

voxcaster said...

Agree mate!
Time is never enough.
I've got tonnes to paint too.
I'm now trying to focus on getting my high elves and ogres done. That's why i'm taking some time off 40k because I find the end result not worth the time put into armies...